The Office of Residence Life (ORL) is part of the Office of Student Affairs and is located on the ground floor of the Hamer Campus Center. A team of student and professional staff serves all of the residents on campus. The ORL strives to foster a safe, inclusive, and educational environment on campus. Students have a variety of living options on campus. Our seven residence halls are uniquely designed and include amenities to best serve the AB community.
Have questions about housing? Please email email@example.com or call 304-457-6213.
Important Housing Dates
• New Student Move-in Day- August 23
• Orientation- August 23 @ 5PM
• Returning Students Move-in Day- August 25
• Classes Begin- August 27
• Fall Break - October 23-26 (Halls will close 10/23 @ noon and reopen 10/26 @ noon)
• Thanksgiving Break- November 22-30 (Halls will close 11/22 @ noon and reopen 11/30 @ noon)
• Winter Break-December 19-January 14 (Halls will close 12/19 @ 5pm)