Congratulations! Your academic career at A-B is about to begin! As you complete the next step in the admissions process--registering for classes--we want to prepare you academically and financially for the upcoming year as a service to you as a new student. With that in mind, several options will allow you to accomplish the following:
• Register for fall classes with faculty advisors,
• Complete financial aid processes by talking confidentially with a Financial Aid Counselor ;
• Have payment plan options and billing statements explained by Business Office staff. They will also be able to answer other questions which parents and families typically have.
• Obtain your A-B Gmail account, which will give you access to important campus information over the summer months prior to your arrival on campus in the fall;
• Learn about the housing and roommate selection process from the Office of Student Affairs and Residence Life staff;
• Secure your A-B student ID during one of the on-campus New Student Registration Days;
• Sign-up for the required new student, fall orientation off-campus excursion at ACE Adventure, selecting your activity of choice, and completing the waiver.
Experience has shown us that some families may need to plan on spending the whole day on campus during a New Student Registration Day. Giving students and families personal attention does take time, but we make every effort to avoid long lines and extended wait times.
The $100 enrollment deposit is required prior to registering for classes. Call the office of admissions at 1-800-263-1549 for information.
Transfer students must submit up-to-date transcripts and a current schedule in order to register.
If you are unable to come to campus to register during a Registration Day, online registration is available as noted below.