LPN-BSN Program Booklet
Information on how to register for the HESI A2 Admission Assessment Exam
Alderson Broaddus University School of Nursing offers an innovative opportunity for licensed practical nurses to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing without sacrificing work and family responsibilities. Designed to meet the needs of the LPN, the LPN-BSN Program offers the following program benefits:
- * Complete the bachelor's degree in nursing in approximately 36 months of full-time study.
- * Convert accredited LPN education into 20 college credits.
- * Attend classes one weekend per month and clinical three days per month, minimizing interference with work schedules and family responsibilities.
- * Attend small classes with the same students throughout the program.
- * Gain satisfaction from fulfilling an educational goal.
- * Elective class available for the School Nurse Option.
- * Gain communication and management skills.
- * Strengthen your position in the job market.
- * Graduates from Alderson Broaddus University's LPN-BSN Program are required to complete 120 credits, which include credit requirements in nursing and the Liberal Studies program.
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, contact Mrs. Alice Rosanski, RN, MSN, Director of the LPN-BSN Program (304) 457-6292.