Alumni and Friends
The AB Annual Fund is an ongoing effort to seek gifts from our family of alumni and friends each year. These gifts are vital because they help the College meet expenses above and beyond funds generated by tuition. The AB Annual Fund is "unrestricted" giving, which means it can be used to assist the immediate needs of the College and our students.
Each and every gift to the Annual Fund has an impact. Gifts from alumni are especially important to us in leveraging gifts from foundations, who gauge our alumni participation in the AB Annual Fund as a measure of our own success in fulfilling the AB University mission.
The AB Annual Fund:
• supports student scholarships and financial aid (Virtually 100% of the students we serve require financial assistance.)
• helps to fund and enhance academic programs
• helps to pay the utilities - increasing each year
• provides for faculty and staff salaries
• helps to fund student activities and programs
• provides for campus maintenance
• helps AB University fulfill its purposes and mission
• and demonstrates your commitment to AB University
Some companies have a "Matching Gift" program, which will match, double, or even triple your annual gift to the College with one of their own. You can contact the personnel office at your company to see how to multiply your gift.
The AB Annual Fund runs from July 1 to June 30 each year.
Join fellow alumni by giving a gift every year that impacts every day. Please click to give now!